Last night I ventured to the Toyota Center in Houston to witness the miracle of life that is Britney Spears. The mass exodus of well-dressed 18 to 35 year old women (and equally well-dressed 18 to 35 year old men) from the parking garage was quite the spectacle, I'm sure.
My top 3 favorites of the night:
1. Seeing the multitude of fans who thought it best to dress up as their favorite Britney. Britney from "Hit me baby one more time" seemed to be a popular choice, even among the boys.
2. Britney's 587 costume changes. That takes skill (and complete acceptance that everyone, from the dancers to the stage crew to the people who bring out the snacks, are likely to see your goodies.
3. The circus performers. If I were that flexible I probably wouldn't be in medical school.
Thank you, Britney, for making my week seemingly shorter and giving me a reason to shop at the Galleria. You inadvertently opened my eyes to the wonderful world of Zara and I may never be the same again.
USMLE mnemonic of the day: Tzanck heavens I do not have herpes. Think you might have the Herp? Scrape an opened skin vesicle (ouch) to detect multinucleated giant cells. Used to assay for HSV-1, HSV-2, and VZV.
No comments:
Post a Comment