You know you spend too much time indoors when the sunlight physically hurts your eyes upon leaving the house, the library, or other generic building on campus. Sunglasses have become an essential part of my daily outfit so I am glad that I have a backup pair...otherwise the results could be disastrous (blindness?).
The community anxiety level is on the rise, as evidenced by my classmates' increasingly creative uses of "FML" on their Facebook status updates. My personal anxiety level is also on a steady course through the roof. For example, yesterday I freaked out on my Simply Orange juice bottle. Why? Because the expiration date is June 24, which means my orange-pineapple beverage has more time left in my refrigerator than I have left to prepare for Step 1. Bah.
But on a good note, the Great Syndromes course comes to an end tomorrow (yay!), thus bringing the classroom portion of med school to a ceremonious end. Hopefully this gives me permission to be less book smart and more street smart...just like Kanye. Gettin' rich ain't easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment