Two days and 1 final exam away from being done with second year (with the exception of that little Step 1 board exam in June). Milestone? I think so. In fact, I am a bit surprised that I have made it this far without giving in to my underlying desire to pack up my things and move to Europe. And also surprised that my mother didn't buy a house in Galveston so she could oversee her baby girl's well-being in this stressful world of medical school. I'm sure she has worried about my emotional state one too many times over the last year.
I saw this video on the Today Show this morning and I love it. Kids, Kermit the Frog, and British accents. It's kind of like a burrito with all of my favorite foods inside. Not to mention incredibly creative. Round one goes to the Brits.
No comments:
Post a Comment