Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a girl!

It's official: I am going to have a little niece in September! I am absolutely thrilled, not only because I love babies (who doesn't?) but because the more babies my sister has, the less I feel the need to have them anytime soon. Between that and being done with my two exams for the week, I was in quite the celebratory mood yesterday. Needless to say I was not so thrilled to wake up this morning, although I still think the rounds of *pink* shots I bought last night were a good choice.

Something else I was not so thrilled about was the seemingly random grab bag of questions on our final exam yesterday. I almost dropped an F-bomb when I came to the question about goat's milk. That and the "swine flu" screening I received as soon as I stepped out of the elevator in UHC...do N95 masks come in pink?

No comments: