Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bring it back down

Epistaxis. The word littered our PBL case for the week. And as I was dreaming of lollipops and antiseizure medications last night (Neuro is in heavy rotation this week), I had an unexpected visit from the epistaxis fairy. And she was raging. In fact, I have to make a Target run tonight just to buy new TWO new pillows. Not that I'm really complaining because I love Target, and Target loooves me back. But I can't help but wish I was still 6 years old and had my mom around to do the whole head-tilt maneuver. A girl's arm gets tired.

Relationship between nosebleeds and high blood pressure: fact or fiction? Because my doctor has already threatened me with a beta blocker, which means I could be in troubs. I know she means well but I really hate it when she gets to "one up" me.

Which brings me to the current score - Cardiologist: 2, Vershanna: 1. I get a point by default for being hit on by her incredibly good looking PA in an elevator one day. I am proud to report that I no longer have the urge to squeeze his bicep when I walk by him in the office...(I call that victory).

No comments: