Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Austin is a little too small sometimes...

I have decided that the old phrase "You look familiar" is no longer a phrase I shall be using in the professional setting. Today I was seriously called out by the anesthesiology intern who in fact looked familiar to me. He proceeded to announce in front of the entire OR staff (minus my attending) that he distinctly remembers me losing my car downtown in Austin one night last year. Did he drive me home? Did he otherwise help me locate my vehicle? Still unknown but I intend to get some answers before my surgery rotation ends next week and the facts remain a mystery forever. On that note, the countdown to the surgery shelf exam is 9 days...which means there are going to be a lot more Starbucks trips and a lot less power naps on the horizon.

Picture of the day:


Courtesy of Darla the Veterinary intern.
Cutest.Thing.Ever.

No comments: