Meet Iman. She's a former supermodel who will turn 53 this year. Note that I've drawn arrows to the areas of her body that I'm most impressed with, including (but not limited to) the arms, the boobs, and the face. Okay so I may not be able to compete with this per se but if I can manage to keep my face from drooping and my boobs in the general direction of NORTH, I'll be happy.
On another note, I am really start to hate going out in Galveston because of the overwhelming cloud of cigarette smoke that greets you at the door of every single bar. Not only do you leave at the end of the night smelling TERRIBLE but for those of us who have allergies, you get to wake up with your eyes half shut and the raspy voice of a 60 year-old sailor named Charlie. I'm certainly not judging if you do smoke but it let's face it, it's not cute and it's definitely not good for you. Emphasizing the "it's definitely not good for you" point, here's a picture from a newspaper article I found...

p.s. it's definitely not good for you IF YOU ARE PREGNANT....seriously?
Happy Monday :)
1 comment:
she's HAD to have work done
Post a Comment