In honor of feeling like I just can't study anymore, that even if I study my heart out until next Friday there is just going to be one more exam after that, and 43,790 after that...here's my Grey's Anatomy quote for the day...
"I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon,
but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose... there are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field"
If anyone has any ideas as to how I can get The Fear, it would be much appreciated. "The Fear" is the name I've given to that scared-shitless, oh-God-I'm-going-to-fail mindset that scares you into doing what you should have been doing for the past 3 weeks. I thought for sure it would have kicked in by now but no such luck.
Dear 8 pound, 9 ounce baby Jesus, strike me with a lightning bolt while I'm sleeping tonight...

No comments:
Post a Comment