Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I need someone to make me study.

In honor of Grey's Anatomy returning this week (yay!), welcome to my "Grey's Anatomy quote of the day." Sure, it's a little on the girly side for my taste but let's face it, I have two finals next week and I have to find a way to procrastinate besides checking Facebook every other hour...because no matter how often you check it, everyone is still engaged[!], studying [insert sad face], or lamenting the Rockets' recent losses in the NBA playoff games. If you go to UTMB then your status probably reflects some sort of countdown to next Friday, desire to not study and go to the beach, or if you're a second year, involves studying for the Step 1 exam and hating your life. As a side note, I love Grey's Anatomy. Why? Because I hope I get that much action in the on call room as in intern. Yep, that's pretty much it.





Izzie: "God got a virgin pregnant by magic. He's not playing by the rules. "






No comments: