Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have my Family Medicine shelf exam tomorrow, which means I am alternating between child and adolescent health and Etsy (naturally). Niece number three will be here in about 1 week and my pre-birth shopping is in full swing. I mean, with a name like "Mariah" the little one has a lot to live up to. Here are my two favorites from Etsy: they may not be the most practical items in her closet but she will thank me later.


The perfect winter accessory for a new baby, just pair it with a white onesie!



Diaper covers...because Big Bird/Elmo can't possibly match with everything.

Too cute. Baby clothes have just taken a backseat to the small dog aisle at Petco. Maybe this is a sign of maturity? Have I graduated from "my dog is my baby" to actual babies? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Glorysgirl said...

Those diaper covers are the cutest things! I know what you mean about moving from the "my dog is my baby" on up. Of course my dog is a tad bit too big to look stylish in any outfit. Although Halloween is coming up and so doggy costume time is right around the corner :)