Quote of the day: "Protesting uteri are the worst." -Joseph Angel
I'm not certain that uteri is a word but we will make it work. Similar to me trying to make my white checkerboard Vans slip-ons work with my scrubs and white coat. One could argue that I don't have the credentials, nor the notoriety, to sport that particular combination but like I said, I think I can make it work (until that one doctor in a bad mood tells me how inappropriate my trendy skater shoes are...).
On my to-do list:
1. Be a better person
2. Make an appointment with the dentist before I get kicked off my parents' insurance in September
3. Snag more scrubs from surgery because mine keep mysteriously disappearing
4. Stop liking my neighbor (otherwise known as "the neighb")
In reference to number 4: You know how some people wear rubber bands around their wrists as a reminder of something? Yeah well I'm going to try doing that. And every time I am re-mind-ed of my neighbor I'm going to stretch that little rubber band as far as I can before letting it go. Maybe the pain will drive my impure thoughts away.
No comments:
Post a Comment