Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Can't stop, won't stop.

"Just want to warn you, there's a biopsy in the refrigerator" - Lindsey

Above is my choice for quote of the day. As promised, there was a small bio hazard bag on the shelf near some butter and a bag of pine nuts.

So this productivity train of mine just keeps on going. I found Galveston's tiny little DPS building so I could finally get a duplicate license. Target to get a ginormous roll of those fun packing bubbles. Heard through the grapevine that the 5th floor of Shriners was a gold mine for boxes and behold, the tip was solid. I'm talking a cornucopia of packing materials. Started working my magic for the poster session next week to present summer research projects. Now packing and will actually get some of my Ikea furniture moved thanks to Philip, Whitney, and the Tahoe.

On a side note, I've decided to practice my Spanish skills on toddlers and infants because they don't judge my mispronunciations. And the more time I spend at the hospital, the more I know I want to work in pediatrics. I just LOVE children. Not that any will be arriving from my nether region any time soon but wow, I love those little things.

No comments: