
It has officially been one year since The Real World: Europe. Here is my imaginary toast to trying amazing beers in Germany, beaching in Greece, being irresponsible in Amsterdam, and drinking entirely too much wine under the Italian sun. And of course to being with a crazy group of recent graduates whose hormones knew no boundaries.
Today was surprisingly productive for a Tuesday. And to make the day just a tiny bit better, one of the staff in rehab actually referred to me as "doctor." Did I consider correcting her? Maybe for a hot minute. But instead I just smiled and carried on my merry way. No harm no foul. It's not like I was attempting to perform a tracheotomy or anything.
So my house is officially ready to go. Now all I need to do is to move...and you can imagine how well that is going. You never realize how much "stuff" you accumulate until you move, vowing to clean house so you don't have the same amount of "stuff" to move the next time. Well I guess I'm just full of empty promises because I feel like there is exponentially more to move now than when I moved from Austin. Luckily I have three strapping young men coming to Galveston this weekend who can help my dad and I move all of the furniture because let's face it, my dad is getting a little too old for the obstacle courses I put him through.
T minus 13 days until CVP starts. I've heard rumors and I'm terrified. Usually I count on my charm carrying me at least half way through the course BUT one of the course directors knows me pretty well...and I don't think he will buy it. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment