
The excitement of Match Week has come to a close and this week seems incredibly slow in comparison. Knowing that UAB will be the institution that comes to love me/tolerate me for the next three years has been such a relief - until I realized that I will technically have a job in July. The job that I have blissfully been delaying for 8 years.
As I tally up my new found responsibilities, I am amazed by how much it costs to simply exist in this world. And there are a host of to-do items that I know absolutely nothing about: Buy a house. Pay for insurance. Apparently I even have to pay for my own gas now? Yep, life is going to hit me in the face with a vengeance. But until July, I have the privilege of enjoying my remaining months of freedom filled with three weddings, a baby, and a few trips that will certainly be memorable.
I'm not entirely in denial..and although I may be pushing into adulthood I will never stop wearing headbands and Toms to the hospital. Booyah.
1 comment:
CONGRATS! Yes - it is always nice knowing that a plan is in place. Of course growing up does bring those pesky little responsibilities. I am still trying to dodge those as well :)
Post a Comment