I am officially behind in school. It has been very hard for me to be stressed out and it makes for a very unproductive Vershanna. I need The Fear and I need it now.
So between not studying, discovering new bands on iTunes, and TV shopping on Amazon.com, I caught up on my CNN articles of the day. The most entertaining caption by far was the one entitled, "Church Cancels Teen Gun Giveaway." At first glance one assumes the title is a carefully worded eye-catcher, a product of an imaginative reporter. But..no, the article is actually about an Oklahoma church that planned to give away a semiautomatic assault rifle during a youth conference. You can see the article here http://www.koco.com/news/16860079/detail.html and let me tell you, it is a quick read but entirely worth it. Pastor Bob, the church's youth pastor promises that the conference "isn't all about guns" but about teens "finding their faith." Hmmm...speechless.
The only thing on my to-do list that I've actually accomplished is my workout. It's going to be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment