
I'm watching the Ms. Universe pageant and I feel that several monumental balls were dropped on so many different levels. Who was responsible for hiring Jerry Springer as a host? The show's credibility pretty much went to null when that particular contract was signed. I don't know anyone in American who doesn't associate Jerry Springer with midgets, trannies, and on-set fights that end in pulled hair weaves and naked women. Pretty sure I have never seen the other hostess in my life (maybe because no one else would agree to the job?). Roberto Cavalli seemed drunk when he awkwardly asked MEXICO her question and only 2 of the 5 girls were smart enough to answer in their native languages through the translator. The others chose the painstaking option of stammering through an answer in broken English. MEXICO looks and walks like a high-dollar prostie. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC is wearing a dress that looks like panty hose with pieces of broken mirror pasted on it. COLUMBIA appears to be wearing a window covering from a Vegas casino. Thanks to the process of elimination, VENEZUELA is the only acceptable contestant because RUSSIA looks like a wax model from Madame Tussauds. I thought people were hired to take care of these details. Maybe soaring gas prices kept them from making it to the set before the show aired? Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment