Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easily entertained

Who am I kidding, my life is pretty boring. I feel like I've lost my flavor...I used to be "that girl" who would go out 5 1/2 days a week, make friends with strangers, and wake up in a penthouse apartment at the Hilton. Now: I want nothing more than to sleep on the weekends, I haven't been to Austin in forever, and I study so much I have a headache when I wake up in the morning. Humph. I think I just need a break, a break from school and a little beach time.



So at some point during PBL I came across this picture from a church billboard and for some reason it just cracks me up...




Creativity points = 10 (out of 10); also awarded: Best incorporation of a rap song by Pastor Jo Ann Harris

Don't worry, I was still paying attention in PBL.

No comments: