Sunday, March 9, 2008

I miss Sunday Funday

I'm about one paper towel away from paying the homeless man around the corner to clean for me. Domesticity has never been my thing...


Yesterday was pretty uneventful. However, I will say that at approximately 10:45 p.m. a member of the UTMB faculty strolled into Chilli's with a red plastic pre-party cup...you know the ones, you only drink from them if you're at a frat party, tailgating, or playing beer pong. Could there have been a non-alcoholic beverage in that cup? Possibly. But I'm guessing not based on two little details: a) the look on her face said "There's orange juice in this cup. Orange juice with a little bit of vodka, and it's spelled p-a-r-t-y" and b) she practically tried hiding under her coat when she saw me 5 minutes later. This is why I love Galveston.


Up for today: clean (blah), Target, study(?), workout(!), and go see baby Kyle who is almost a month old now :) My friends Clary and Alysha are in town today and are going to the mini Schlitterbahn waterpark to play...I'm really tempted to go because it's GORGEOUS outside but I don't think I'm mentally prepared to be in a swimsuit yet. Wait, I take that back, I'm definitely not.

No comments: